The Nautilus crew has over 2 decades of experience documenting surgery, emergency room treatment, medical equipment demos, civilian and military disaster drills, producing and staffing medical videos and documentaries. Documenting a ground breaking procedure or need to produce a live medical conference for the web? Give us a call – we can do it.
- Videographer for Hospital: The Series on Discovery. 3 Month project at Duke Medical Center and covered every field from oncology to neonatal to emergency room response.
- Produced the video Laparascopic Exploration of the Ureter and Removal of Fibroepithelial Polyp.
- Documented Laparascopic Nephrectomy and Laparascopic Bilateral Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- Videotaped triage and trauma response in the emergency rooms.
- Covered Marine Corps & state of North Carolina chemical/biological terrorist drill to test large scale disaster response in Wilmington, NC.
- Videotaped Tubal Ligation procedure for Wolf Medical Instruments Corporation
- Various drug trial & instructional videos for Bayer, Glaxo, Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson & more.
- Training, informational & in house network productions for health care providers.