The Nautilus Productions video and still crews bring decades of underwater experience to your shoot. Penetrating a shipwreck, going to 235’ for that perfect shot, diving with Great White sharks or documenting the research and recovery of Blackbeard’s 300 year old pirate ship – been there, done that!
You’ve seen our work in “Stars in Danger: The High Dive” on Fox, “Shark Week” on Discovery and documentaries about Blackbeard and the Queen Anne’s Revenge on the History Channel, National Geographic, Smithsonian Channel, BBC, PBS and many more.
Underwater Stock Footage
SUBJECTS: Reefs, rebreathers, divers, walls, waves, kelp, corals, sharks, turtles, eels, jellyfish, marine life, rays, animal behavior, wrecks – submarines, freighters, tankers, airplanes, artificial reefs, waves, ships, Queen Anne’s Revenge, Blackbeard’s flagship, Mardi Gras shipwreck, ROV’s, underwater archaeology, Outer Banks, lighthouses, iguanas, tropical birds, world, military, Special Forces, A-10’s, C-5’s, C-130’s, C-141’s, helicopters, medical, surgery, Exxon/Valdez cleanup, hurricane Andrew aftermath, Civil War reenactors and more.
LOCATIONS: Afghanistan, Alaska, Bahamas, Belize, Bonaire, Caymans, Honduras (Roatan), Turks & Caicos, Pacific (Fiji, Hawaii, Palau, Truk/Chuuk Lagoon), U.S. (Keys, Gulf, E. & W. Coasts), Kazakstan & Uzbekistan.
MARINE LIFE: Amberjacks, Angelfish, Anemones, Barracuda, Boxfish, Butterflyfish, Cleanerfish, Clownfish, Conchs, Corals, Cowfish, Crabs, Dogfish, Eagle Rays, Eels, Flamingo Tongues, Flounder, Frogfish, Garibaldi, Garden Eels, Giant Clams, Great White Sharks, Grey Nurse sharks, Ragged Tooth sharks, Grouper, Grunts, Horseshoe crabs, Jawfish, Jellyfish, Land Crabs, Lionfish/Turkeyfish, Lobster, Manta Rays, Macaws, Moray Eels, Nudibranchs, Nurse Sharks, Octopus, Parrotfish, Porcupinefish, Pufferfish, Penguins, Remora, Right Whales, Sharks, Reef Sharks, 4K Sand Tiger Sharks, Scorpionfish, Seahorses, Sea Turtles, Sealions, Sheepshead, Shrimp, Snapper, Sponges, Spotted Drum, Starfish, Stingrays, Stonefish, Soft & Hard Corals, Squid, Tarpon, Tropical birds, Wrasses and more.
SHIPWRECKS: (East Coast, Gulf, Florida & Caribbean): Aeolus, Aguila, Amagansett, Ashkabad, Atlas, Black Warrior, Benwood, Box Wreck, British Splendour, Caribsea, Cassimir, City of Houston, City of Washington, Duane, Hardee, Hilma Hooker, Hydro-Atlantic, Hutton, Indra, John D. Gill, Keith Tibbets, Lobster wreck, Mardi Gras Shipwreck, Malchace, Manuela, USS Monitor, Naeco, Normannia, Odyssey, Orro Verde, Paddle wheeler, Papoose, Portland, Proteus, Queen Anne’s Revenge (La Concorde – Blackbeard’s flagship), Queen of Nassau, Raritan, Schurz, Senateur Duhamel, Spiegel Grove, Strength, Suloide, Tamaulipus, Tarpon, Theo’s wreck, U-352, Verbena, Vermilion & Yancey.
SHIPWRECKS: (Truk/Chuuk, & Palau): Betty Bomber, Fujikawa, Fumitzuki, Helmet wreck, Hoki, Momokawa, Nippo, Shinkoku, Sankisan, Rio De Janiero, Unkai, Yamagiri, Zeros.
- Executive Producer/Director – Mystery Mardi Gras Shipwreck, Texas A&M University, BOEM & Louisiana State Museum.
- Executive Producer/Director – The Kill Zone, National Geographic International.
- Executive Producer/Director – Assault on America – The Battle for Torpedo Junction, Canadian History Channel.
- Executive Producer/Director – 7th Special Forces Group: A Long & Proud Heritage
- Director, Co-producer, Videographer – Sand Tigers: Sentinels of the Deep, UNC-TV & International Distribution.
- Line Producer – Lionfish, New Pirates of the Caribbean, International Distribution.
- In Search of Blackbeard’s Treasure, BBC/Discovery
- Secrets: Blackbeard’s Ship/Treasures Decoded, Smithsonian Channel
- Hamilton’s Journey: Manatees in a New Light, ZDF
- Blackbeard’s Hidden Gold – Expedition Unknown, Travel Channel
- Modern Marvels – Pirate Tech, Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway, History Channel
- Secrets of the Dead – Blackbeard’s Lost Ship, PBS, UK5
- The Great Explorer, CBS/60 Minutes
- Physics of the Impossible/SciFi Science, Discovery Channel
- China’s Tutankhamen, National Geographic
- Mega Movers, History Channel
- Journeys to the Bottom of the Sea – Blackbeard’s Revenge, BBC/Discovery
- Mysteries of Cold Water Survival, AMP/The Learning Channel
- Carolina Stories: Pirates of the Carolinas – SCETV
- Mission to the Monitor, Discovery
- Blackbeard’s Treasure, UNC-TV
- People of the Neuse, WRAL-TV
- The Bob Waters Story, WLOS-TV
- The Graveyard of the Atlantic, VMG Marketing
- Liars & Legends, Turner South
- National Geographic Today, National Geographic Channel
- 10 Deadliest Sharks, Shark Attack Survivors, BBC/Discovery – Shark Week
- Mystery Mardi Gras Shipwreck, International Distribution
RICK ALLEN 1350+ dives
Over two thirds of my logged dives are North Carolina wreck dives involving depths to 235’, wreck penetration and long, multi-stage decompression dives as well as extensive black water and archaeological documentation experience. The rest are reef dives in the Caribbean, Pacific or cold California diving. Nautilus Productions has an extensive underwater 4K UHD & HD stock footage video library of sharks, shipwrecks and marine life and is the exclusive licensor of stock footage from Blackbeard’s flagship, the Queen Anne’s Revenge.
|NAUI||Trimix, Advanced & Open Water|
|IANTD||Deep Air, Nitrox & Advanced Nitrox|
|PADI||First Aid, CPR, AED & Heritage Awareness Diver|
|Larry Brown Diver||Original “Lowrider”|
CLIENTS: ABC, Aggressor Fleet, American Museum of Natural History, Astropolitan Pictures, Baltimore Aquarium, BBC, Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel, Carolina Outdoors, CNN, Grand Angle Productions, Marine Grafics, Marine Mammal Fund, Marquardt Medienproduktion, National Geographic, Olympus Diving, PBS, WCTI TV, WRAL TV, UNC TV, VMG, ZDF German TV, Smithsonian Channel, Travel Channel, WDR and more.
Speaker – Minerals Management Service ITS Conference ‘09 New Orleans, La, Our World Underwater ‘98, ‘99, ‘03, ‘08 Chicago, Ill., Boston Sea Rovers ‘99 & ‘04, Boston, Mass., Beneath the Seas ‘00, ‘04 & ‘08 SEAS Expo ‘00, ‘02 & ‘05 RDU, NC. AAUS Conference ‘02 Greenville, NC, Society for Historical Archaeology Conference ’10, Amelia Island, Fl. Society for Historical Archaeology Technology Committee member ’09-’10.
Who’s Who of the World Diving Community, Rick Allen – Diving Almanac Book of Records
CINDY BURNHAM 500+ dives
Half of my dives are on North Carolina wrecks and involved staged decompression with depths up to 160’. Warm water dives on coral reefs and shipwrecks around the world complete the list. Check out my underwater photography in the Nautilus gallery.
U/W STILL CREDITS: Scuba Times, Rodales Scuba Diving, N.Y. Times Travel Section, The Fayetteville Observer, The Greensboro News and Record, California Academy of Sciences, Alert Diver, NC Well Magazine and the Performance Diver catalog.