- CORPORATE – New Products, Internal Communications, Image Pieces, Web, VNR’S
- MEDICAL – Recruiting, surgery, ER, disaster drills & product demos
- SPORTS – Football, Basketball, Golf, Stock Car Racing & more
- AERIALS – FAA Licensed drone operator
- AUDIO & LIGHTING
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL Documentation
- STOCK FOOTAGE – Underwater (4K sharks, shipwrecks, marine life & reefs), Military, Surgery, Travel/World
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- NON LINEAR Editing – Adobe Premiere, Photoshop & Final Cut Pro
- WEBCASTING – Internet live event production
- TIME LAPSE – Compressed time in 4K and HD (marketing, sports, etc.)
- NONPROFIT – Promotional videos for nonprofits.
Since 1997 the Nautilus Productions crew has provided high end video services to its corporate clients. Covering NASCAR and internal training for Office Depot, crewing a sleep study video for Eli Lilly or providing that perfect camera work, clean audio and network style lighting for the hundreds of other corporate projects we’ve been a part of is just part of what we do. We bring a genuine love for our job, a quest for excellence in all we do and a firm belief that your shoot is the best one we’ve ever been on. Our crews are hand picked for their superior skills, talent and because we just really like people and love what we do. And because we use the latest 4K & HD technology we can deliver anything you need from a thoughtful interview with your CEO, corporate training video, a multipart web series or production services for your own creative team.
We’re particularly proud of our documentary project for Texas A&M University. In July 2008 Nautilus Productions completed the Mystery Mardi Gras Shipwreck documentary for Texas A&M University and the Minerals Management Service (now BOEM). The one hour HD documentary chronicles the mysterious sinking of a 19th century shipwreck, the deepest underwater archaeological project ever attempted in the Gulf of Mexico at that time and the month long expedition mounted to explore, recover and conserve artifacts from the wreck site. The documentary is now part of a permanent exhibit at the Smithsonian Institution’s Sant Ocean Hall and the Louisiana State Museum.
Clients: ABC, A&E, AMP, APTN, BBC, BellSouth, CBS, CNN, Cape Fear Valley Health System, Coca-Cola, Discovery, E! Entertainment TV, ESPN, FEMA, FOX, General Dynamics, Grand Angle Productions, North Carolina A&T University, Harpo, History Channel, 48 Hours, 60 Minutes, The Golf Channel, TLC, Smithsonian Channel, Travel Channel, Marine Grafics, Office Depot, Origin Medsystems, PBS, Real TV, SportSouth, Sprint, Reuters, Travel Channel, UNC-TV, DPI, Visual Eyes, North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources, US Army & more.
MINC Interiors Promotional Time Lapse Video